March 23, 2018

Sweet memories...

Sometimes I just can't help myself... I admit to taking pictures of food, especially sweet food.

Looking at the photo lets me travel back to a specific moment and will often put a smile on my face. Without wanting to revel in memories, it is nice to remember the smell, the taste, the atmosphere, the occasion and the company of that place in time. You remember conversations, feelings and situations without having to see a person's face or a place.


Nothing beats a box of chocolates in my book... those who know me well will confirm!


Homemade mousse au chocolate is a close runner-up.
Best made with Swiss chocolate!


Pavolva is high on the family favourite list of desserts.


Les merveilles de Fred are a truly Parisian discovery


Les macarons can vary widely in quality and taste!


An authentic crema catalana is also hard to come by.


Parisian interpretation of a tarte tatin and a lemon meringue pie


Parisan rooftop honey is hard to find.


A modern version of a chocolate easter egg, I wonder?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...