May 4, 2017

Food and good company = happiness

Looking back over my recent photos, I realize there has been a lot of eating going on lately.

I am eternally trying to get rid of those 2 or 3 kilos gained over the winter but with one-digit temperatures and grey, rainy days it is hard not to devour that yummy piece of chocolate after dinner or say no to a glass of wine over lunch with your girlfriends.

Hot yoga and the extra half-mile on my run just won't do the trick any longer... I simply love good cuisine. By no means a foodie, I am just a lover of a delicious meal with great company. Paris might be grey but nothing beats a late night dinner in a French bistro with my hubby, a fun paella with good friends or some true International family home cooking.

And, I am not known to resist dessert...


A visiting friend from America is a great excuse to get together over a glass of wine... or two!


Even the healthy version comes as a huge portion 


Spanish Paella Sunday lunch


Colombian Patacones as aperitivo


Italian Pasta evening


Venezuelan Arepas festival


French bread... lots of it!


A sophisticated Parisian brunch finale!


Walking into the boulangerie to buy baguette...


... but ending up with Petits Fours!


A visitor from Italy who knows me too well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...