September 28, 2013

A foodie discovery

After having run the Parisienne three times, I can officialy say we are into our third year in Paris. For the past 24 months I have explored the city of which I am a resident. I did all the touristy stuff: guided tours, excursions, monument visits, cooking courses, photography classes and much more.
I sincerely believed that I had it pretty much under control. On Wednesday I realized I had only scratched the surface. I wonder: "How do the tourists manage it all in one weekend?"

Having discovered the classic tourist spots I am now heading onto the less trodden path or so I'd like to think because never forget: Paris is the world's No.1 tourist destination. There are tourists all over the place.

The covered passages caught my fancy this week. Passage Vivienne was my very first discovery upon our arrival two years ago. I wanted to check out the other passages around the Jardin du Palais Royal. The passage des Panoramas had my mind boggling. Food, food and more food stalls. A foodie heaven. How come I had never heard of this gallerie before? Here are my impressions:
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...