July 11, 2012

Three little workout videos

It is 35ºC in Madrid this week and just too hot to venture outside for a jog. Feeling guilty about not running for an entire week - I am on holiday after all - I decided to try out some YouTube fitness tapes. I set up my weights and mat in the coolest room of the house, the kids' playroom and got to work.







Little did I know that after only three workout videos I would not be able to walk up the stairs the next day. I thought my Dailey Method classes that I have been attending since January hit every single muscle in my body. Well, obviously not!

So I will keep doing my squats until my leg muscles turn rock hard. On the other hand my ab excercises are being defeated by indulging in Cava and Ice Cream. But hey, we're on holiday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...