July 16, 2012

I got my hot and sunny day!

"You don't have to be crazy to do this... But it sure helps!"
Bugs Bunny



I've survived! I have survived an entire day in a theme park! Oh, what fun you might be thinking.


During the nine months we have been living in Paris I have managed to avoid EuroDisney by sending my kids off with visiting friends and various willing Godparents. I hate going on rides, they scare the hell out of me.


In Madrid, however, I have been taking my children to the Warner Bros theme park religiously every summer since 2006! It is their yearly treat before school starts.




On this hot, sunny day - a crackling 38°C - I was dilligently waiting at the exit of every ride the kids had chosen. Needless to say we were not leaving the park until they had been on every single ride and seen all the shows.




They got soaking wet in Rio Bravo and Coaster Express. Batman and Superman rollercoasters gave them a real thrill but I did beat them at Scooby Doos' laser shooting haunted house.


We managed to entertain ourselves an entire eight hours in the scorching heat of Madrid's Sierra. The absurde part of today is that I'll be wishing for this day when we get back to chilly, wet Paris!









1 comment:

  1. Something tells me I would love this park just as much as my daughters! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...