May 10, 2012

A little piece of heaven

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
 Buddha quote

Today I found my absolute favourite spot in Paris. I arrived in France over eight months ago and today I discovered the perfect deckchair 10 minutes down the road from our house.

The weather forecast announced 28ºC for today. Can you believe it? In Paris during the month of May? I was a very lucky girl to be invited to the most exclusive club of Paris located in the middle of a huge park.

My friend suggested we go by bike. Biking though Paris in spring, isn't that the coolest thing? I am a lucky cookie, I know. Walking through the gates of the club felt like walking into Disney Land. Located in the heart of the Bois de Boulogne, La Croix Catelan is among the most exclusive sport facilities of Paris. The site regroups two swimming pools (50 and 33meters), 45 tennis courts and an endless quantity of deckchairs ... every single one had my name on it.

I am a Sun Godess. I LOVE to suntan. I am tanned from April to October no matter where I live. Ever since I was a teenager I have been a serious sun admirer. This year has been a challenge due to
a) the general bad weather throughout the continent and
b) the lack of a terrace, a garden or a pool to spread out on in Paris

The invitation this afternoon was a gift to indulge in my favourite pastime along with two new friends. Mil Gracias chicas. Me encantò la tarde que pasamos juntas.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...